We are thrilled to announce our Spotlight Endurance Rider, Cheryl Dell from California . Cheryl shares with us her story including some “hairy” moments and looks ahead to the selection process for the United States Endurance Team for the Alltech FEI 2010 World Equestrian Games. And our favorite intern Chrissy Joy brings us the latest from the 2010 Games Office. Listen in…
2010 Radio Show Episode 44 – Spotlight Endurance Rider, Cheryl Dell:
- Only one week left to register to win a $300 supply of SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program or a 2010 World Equestrian Games T-Shirt. It’s free and easy:
- The recent rain has played havoc all over the country, but especially in Gladstone, New Jersey, where the best of America’s Dressage Horses and Riders were contesting the Collecting Gaits Farm USEF Dressage Festival of Champions.
- Catherine Haddad and Cadillac are flying the flag for American Dressage in France.
- Anticipation in Europe for their FEI Dressage and Show-Jumping Championships, sponsored by Alltech, and held at Windsor Castle, is reaching fever pitch.
- The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport announced this week that it will be building temporary stables and “other structures” in it’s long term parking lot to accommodate the European horses while they quarantine before the Games. WEG.
- The Lexington Downtown Hotel and Conference Center has started work on revitalizing it’s 367 rooms.
- Kentucky’s first lady Jane Beshear announced details of renovation to the Old Governor’s Mansion in Frankfort, Ky.
- We are thrilled to announce Dr. Cheryl Dell as our spotlight endurance rider. Cheryl lives in California and trains at the foothills of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Listen to Cheryl as she discusses her life as an endurance rider, her horse Reason to Believe (pictured above) and her plans for the 2010 WEG.
- Cheryl mentioned that she gets many of her horses from Sturgeon Creek Arabians. Check them out at www.sturgeoncreekarabians.com.
Listen Now, Download or Subscribe: