Alltech’s Susanna Elliot helps us welcome in 2010, the year of the Games, and we catch up with our spotlight driver Mike McLellan in Texas. Plus, all the news about the Alltech 2010 World Equestrian Games, listen in….
2010 Radio Show Episode 73 – Spotlight Driver Mike McLellan:
- Hosts: Samantha Clark and Glenn the Geek
- Guests: Susanna Elliot and Mike McLellan
- News: Well-Known Horse Trainer and Clinician Julie Goodnight is the latest Presenter and Sponsor of the International Equestrian Festival. Friend of the Horse Radio Network, Julie Goodnight is excited to be a part of the downtown Lexington WEG celebrations.
- Julie Goodnight – 2010 Radio Show Episode 67
- Julie Goodnight – Stable Scoop Episode 40
- News: Thousands of volunteers are still needed to help run this year’s World Equestrian Games in Lexington, Kentucky. All volunteers will receive an official Ariat uniform, and a volunteer credential which will give them General Admission entry into the Kentucky Horse Park for all 16 days of the Games.
- News: Two new inhabitants at the Kentucky Horse Park, will help usher in a new exhibit at the museum, “A Gift from the Dessert: The Art, History and Culture of the Arabian Horse” which will be on display whilst the 2010 WEG takes place.
- News: Georgetown, Kentucky, situated right next to the Horse Park, where the 2010 World Equestrian Games will take place in September, is looking to capitalise on it’s location with a new International Equine Expo.
- News: The US Event Team will officially contest their last World Equestrian Games this year in Lexington with Capt Mark Philips as chef d’equipe and Technical Advisor.
- News: Sue-Ellen Lovett has been announced as this year’s Australia Day ambassador, but is gunning for Lexington, Kentucky and the World Equestrian Games, despite having limited sight.
- Notes: Mike McLellan – Little Everglades International Combined Driving Event
- Please support our sponsors because we would not be here without them:
Listen Now, Download or Subscribe: